Cottage Grove Place is seeking a Part Time, Registered Nurse (RN) to work in our Low Stimulus and Health Center areas on 2nd shift (2:00pm - 10:00pm).
The Registered Nurse will monitor the direct resident care in the nursing facility and the performance of the Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Oral Medication Technicians (OMT) proving those cares.
• Administer medications and treatment according to residents’ plan of care.
• Maintain appropriate medical record documentation.
• Communicate with residents and their families.
• Assist in response to medical emergencies in areas outside Cottage Grove Place nursing facility.
• Graduation from an accredited Nursing program.
• Currently licensed RN (Registered Nurse) with the Iowa Board of Nursing.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
• Currently CPR certified.
• Currently IV Therapy certified.
Work Schedule: Part Time
Shift: 2nd shift
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English