We are accepting applications for a Full Time Maintenance staff position to provide routine maintenance and repair to the facility’s buildings, equipment and grounds. Hours are typically 8:00am – 4:30pm; schedule varies throughout the week.
This position ensures a good work flow and coordinates maintenance and repair activities with functions of other departments. Resident satisfaction and meeting resident’s needs is a very important aspect of this position.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance, as directed by supervisor.
• Participates in all drills and in-service meetings.
• Works with and maintains a good working relationship with all outside vendors.
• Participates in emergency drills and acts as a member of the Emergency Response Team.
• When qualified, assists the Director of Environmental Services in performing work on the heating and air conditioning systems, domestic water systems, refrigeration systems, pumps, motors, fans, electrical systems and emergency generators.
• Performs painting and refurbishing projects.
• During winter, assists with snow removal efforts.
• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in basic maintenance.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background screen.
• Extensive painting experience.
• Basic knowledge of refrigeration, boiler operations, electrical distribution, steam utilization equipment, air handling units, compressors and generators, as well as other mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
• Able to read basic electrical, mechanical and structural blueprints.
• Minimum Trade School experience.
• Some knowledge of existing building codes and related safety codes.
Benefits offered include: medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, medical and dependent flexible spending accounts, 403(b), holiday pay, vacation time, sick time, personal time and Employee Assistance Program.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Shift: 8-00am to 4:30pm
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English