The Life Care Consultant is responsible for representing the community to prospective residents. The Life Care Consultant manages the occupancy process from first inquiry to receipt of deposit, to move-in in relation to the representation, negotiation and promotion of the community to that individual.
• Work with the prospective resident, family members and key influencers (physician, attorney, trust officer, as appropriate) to facilitate a timely and beneficial commitment to the community.
• Responsible for the professional handling of all incoming inquiries.
• Manage all information relating to the prospective resident or inquiry, such as communication with administration, communication with direct supervision and accurate documentation of all contact in the Prism System.
• Promote the occupancy process through ongoing contact with a prospective resident via telephone, personal visits, tours and home visit activities, as appropriate.
• Provide the Director of Marketing & Sales and Associate Executive Director marketing planning information about opportunities or challenges, to be used in the development of strategies for maintaining optimal occupancy levels.
• Fully understand and articulately represent all documents related to residency, including Residency Agreement, etc.
• Meet all occupancy objectives as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Interact with other departments, assuring that apartments are properly prepared for move-in and keeping all pertinent parties apprised of move-in dates and possible adjustments.
• Adheres to LCS marketing guidelines.
• Keeps up-to-date about relevant operational, competitive, and company information, in order to respond effectively to inquiries from contacts and convey community message.
• Reliable and consistent physical attendance, in compliance with our policies, is required.
• Attend in-service training and education sessions, as assigned.
• Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on sales and marketing experience.
• Possess excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing, or related field.
• Previous experience working with the elderly.
Benefits offered include: medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, medical and dependent flexible spending accounts, 403(b), holiday pay, vacation time, sick time, personal time and Employee Assistance Program.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English