Cottage Grove Place is accepting applications for a Full Time House Associate on 1st shift. Hours are from 7:30am – 4:00pm weekdays.
Housekeeping is responsible for the execution of established work schedules within assigned area, in accordance with Facility and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Cleans scheduled residential units and/or office space and public areas in a proper and professional manner.
- Maintains public and common areas of the facility in a safe, orderly and sanitary condition.
- Must be able to identify and report needs for repairs, unsafe conditions and respond appropriately in emergency situations.
- Attends in-service training classes as scheduled and utilizes information learned when performing duties.
- Communicates with residents, visitors and staff.
- Uses cleaning tools, equipment and chemicals safely and per instructions.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
- Must be able to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Possess solid interpersonal skills.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in hospitality or institutional housekeeping.
Full time benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Shift: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English