We are accepting applications for a Full Time House Associate on 1st shift. Hours are from 7:30am – 4:00pm weekdays.
Housekeeping is responsible for the execution of established work schedules within assigned area, in accordance with Facility and Departmental policies and procedures.
• Cleans scheduled residential units and/or office space and public areas in a proper and professional manner.
• Maintains public and common areas of the facility in a safe, orderly and sanitary condition.
• Must be able to identify and report needs for repairs, unsafe conditions and respond appropriately in emergency situations.
• Attends in-service training classes as scheduled and utilizes information learned when performing duties.
• Communicates with residents, visitors and staff.
• Uses cleaning tools, equipment and chemicals safely and per instructions.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
• Must be able to work independently and without direct supervision.
• Possess solid interpersonal skills.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in hospitality or institutional housekeeping.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Shift: 7:30am to 4:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English