Great opportunity for high school and college students!
We are currently seeking applicants for our Server position. Available shifts consist of 4:00pm – 7:30pm (Monday – Saturday) and 11:00am – 2:30pm (Sunday Brunch and Holidays).
The Server is responsible for providing efficient food service to residents in the Commons Dining Room. They are responsible for following the posted menu and participating in pre-service meals. This person also ensures all food is served at proper temperature in appropriate timing and served in an attractive manner.
• Demonstrates hospitality service to residents, other staff members and leadership
• Follows through with requests from residents as demonstrated through satisfaction surveys and responses daily
• Maintains sanitary kitchen and dining room following the daily and weekly cleaning procedure schedules
• Works with cooks on menu details
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
• Must be at least 16-years old.
Work Schedule: Part-Time
Shift: 4:00pm – 7:30pm (Monday – Saturday) 11:00am – 2:30pm (Sunday Brunch and Holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English