We are accepting applications for a Part Time Dietary Aide to work in our Dining Services Department.
This position is responsible for the setup and cleanup for our dining areas in Commons East building. Dishwashing, cleaning, OBRA, HACCP compliance, Sodexho Gold Check Compliance, Safety and sanitation standards are maintained by the Dietary Aides.
• Serve dinner to the residents who choose to dine in the Commons East main dining room.
• Bus and wash all dishes related to the meal service.
• Completes required daily expectations to ensure menu supplies are obtained from the storage areas in adequate time for meal service.
• Understands and complies with essential dietary restriction for resident needs as advised through physician’s orders.
• Maintain a pleasant disposition and always be helpful and cordial to all those around you.
• Maintains acceptable standards of personal hygiene and complies with departmental dress codes.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background screen.
• Ability to perform basic arithmetic, understand measurements, and follow written and oral instructions.
Work Schedule: Part-Time
Shift: Part Time
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English