We are seeking to fill Part Time shifts as follows:
1st Shift (6:00am – 2:00pm)
3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:00am)
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
• Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
• Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
• Attend monthly Care Associate and In-Service meetings.
• Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
• Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
• Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
• Currently CPR certified.
Work Schedule: Part Time
Shift: 1st, and 3rd shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English