We are seeking to fill a Full Time position on 2nd shift (2:00pm – 10:00pm).
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
• Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
• Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
• Attend monthly Care Associate and In-Service meetings.
• Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
• Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
• Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
• Currently CPR certified.
Benefits offered include: medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, medical and dependent flexible spending accounts, 403(b), holiday pay, vacation time, sick time, personal time and Employee Assistance Program.
Work Schedule: Full-Time
Shift: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English