We are currently seeking applicants for Full Time and Part Time 3rd shift (10:00pm – 6:00am).
The Certified Nursing Assistant will provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse and maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for all residents, with emphasis on activities of daily living and restoration of a higher level of function.
• Follow Resident plan of care under supervision and direction of a RN/LPN.
• Keep charge nurse informed of all relevant resident information through close observation.
• Attend monthly Care Associate and In-Service meetings.
• Contributes to a positive, healthy and safe work environment.
• Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program.
• Currently registered on the State of Iowa Nurse Aide Registry.
• Ability to work with sensitive/confidential material.
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
• Currently CPR certified.
Full time benefits offered include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Holiday Pay, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Minimum two (2) years’ experience in health care and geriatric care.
Currently CPR certified.
Work Schedule: Part-Time/Full-Time
Shift: 3rd shift
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you want to view the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link: English